Friday, August 1, 2014

Camping with Friends

Last weekend when Colt swallowed my wedding ring we were supposed to go up camping with our friends above Randolph. Jayson and I thought about canceling, but we figured if we went up camping and we had to search through Colt's poop it would be easier to do up there because he couldn't flush it before we got to it :) On the last day we were up there my ring finally came out the other end, and after thoroughly cleaning it, several times and soaking it in alcohol, it is good as new :) 
Our camping trip was so fun. Our favorite city people came up to enjoy some quiet in the country. And we had a blast. I'll just post the pictures and let them do the talking, because I need to get going so we can get on celebrating my most favorite persons birthday today! It's Jayson's 29th and we are headed to the doctor to check on his wrist hopefully one last time. YAY!


































No comments: