We went to the Dutch oven cook off and $5 steak dinner one night, it was so delicious! The kids had so much fun too. I love the community I live in that keeps traditions like these alive.
That nigt after the steak dinner they showed the movie "tangled" on a big screen in the park. The boys absolutely loved it. Their favorite part may have been staying up way past their bedtime.
I watched my friend Krista's little girl while she was taking pictures for the 4H kids. It was fun to dress a little girl, and just play.
Saturday morning the town had a breakfast but I was working so I didn't get to go, but the sweet lady in charge brought me a plate. It was so nice, and yummy!
After I got off work we headed to big piney to go to justice and Carissa's reception. I didn't take any pictures with my iPhone while we were there, but it was a good day!
We hustled home to make it to the fireworks and I helped the store sell pizza as pretzels at the last night of the rodeo. It was fun.
Oh and this year Hudson and Colt entered in a craft at the fair, Hudson won a blue ribbon and Colt won a red, they were so excited and so proud. I was so proud of them for doing it. We will definitely have to keep that up.
This week is a big week for us, Jayson goes back to the doctor to see if he can finally go back to work, and Hudson starts preschool. I can hardly believe it. And I'm so excited for fall weather. Summer has been good, but I'm ready for the new season.










No comments:
Post a Comment