This past weekend was Jayson's little brothers wedding in Brigham City. It was fun to get to see the Brigham City temple, it was so beautiful!
The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins. It was a beautiful day! We went to Maddox for lunch after and that was thoroughly enjoyable too :)
After the wedding we decided to hit up the last day of raspberry days in Garden City on our way home. We got some Lakeside pizza and went to the park to wait until the fireworks. The kids loved it.
Jayson was so sick of taking pictures that day :)
Terrible quality but it was such a fun night and I'm glad I got one of all of us.
Sunday brought on some fun wrestling matches and I found myself saying the sentence, "you have to wear underwear to battle your brother". It was a Sunday Funday for sure.























No comments:
Post a Comment