Thursday, April 30, 2009

DR. Appointment

So I went to the doctor on Tuesday and everything went really well! He said that the baby is doing great, and that the heart rate is totally normal at 163 bpm. It was so awesome to hear that little heart beat, I think it finally became real that we are having a baby! It is such a beautiful experience to hear that little beat, I am so grateful that Heavenly Father has blessed us with this special little package! :) Well, thats pretty much all the update I have for now...but here are some pictures of the ultrasound.


4 comments:

Lyndsi said...

I just love it! I'm so excited!

KymandKalab said...

That is so exciting. I'm very excited for you Mel. How was your guys' anniversary by the way?

the elfors said...

congrats again mel! im so happy for you :)

Natalie Marie said...

it's nice to see the bigger pictures! And I so enjoyed doing lunch with my BFF Mel yesterday, Love you meliboo!