So today I was in Logan for my first doctor appointment, well really it wasn't with my doctor...it was just the nurse doing my blood work and completing my history...anyways. And I got to go out to lunch with my best friend Lyndsi who I worked with at Small Smiles. It was so good to see her! She is such a good friend, I miss being close to her!!! But now since I will be going to Logan a lot, we are planning on doing a monthly thing. :) YAY!! Just thought I would let Lynds know I love her!! :)
3 comments:
Oh Mel...I just love you! You are so sweet. Thanks for the shout out! :) Can't wait to see you more!!!! Love you!
Hey Mel! Congrats on the baby!! thats super exciting. Its crazy beening all grown up and having more resposibilities and stuff. You're gonna be a MOMMY! Ha ha congrats again!!
Lydsi is wonderful! =) and I love the picture at the top of your blog. Is it new? You two are so cute together.
Post a Comment