So for my mom's 50th birthday we had a girls weekend in fabulous LAS VEGAS! It was so much fun! We stayed in my Aunt Linda's timeshare, soaked up the sun, hung out by the pool, went the wax museum, saw a magic show, ate some amazing food, did a little shopping, went to the top of the Eiffel tower at the Paris, Paris....and just had tons of fun hanging out! It was such a great weekend. I love my fam and I'm so excited I was able to go and have so much fun. Here are some pictures...
Looks like you guys had fun!! I had my doc appt. and I am do the 9th! So we are like 1 day apart, we could totally have them on the same day!! Haha! Anways how did it go? Love ya, Ker Ps tell that brother of yours i said hi!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had fun!! I had my doc appt. and I am do the 9th! So we are like 1 day apart, we could totally have them on the same day!! Haha! Anways how did it go?
Love ya,
Ker
Ps tell that brother of yours i said hi!
Post a Comment