Friday, April 10, 2009

NEW VACUUM!!




Our good ol trusty $30 dollar vacuum from Walmart bit the dust awhile ago and Jayson and I have been searching for a new vacuum cleaner for a couple weeks. And I am very proud to say that we have found one! I got it last night and put it together today and I LOVE it! It has a side duster, and once your done dusting you flip a switch and the vacuum sucks all the dust off. It's great! It is probably so lame that I am getting so excited over a vacuum, but it was a big deal since we hadn't had one for awhile and I was getting sick of doing it with my little hand vac. I called my mom and was so excited to tell her we finally got one! :) And it is my favorite color, lime green!! I was so pumped to vacuum today. It was definitely a good day!

I hope everyone has a great and safe Easter weekend!

1 comment:

KymandKalab said...

Hey- no worries. I get excited about that kind of stuff too. I've been wanting a new vacuum. We bought one right after we got married and it does okay but I've been wondering if those pet vacuum cleaners really do what they say. Hmmmm. Kalab's favorite color is lime green and I like it too! So in other words- congrats on the new vacuum!