Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SERIOUSLY!?!?

Well, today I had what I THOUGHT would be my last appointment, but NO!! I am still dialated to about a 2, and no real change. SO...I will just be hanging out until this baby comes. My due date is still 2 days away, so I shouldn't be complaining but I am so ready to have my baby here. Today I told my doctor that I wasn't going home unless I had a baby with me and he told me that he was sure he could find one somewhere around the office, haha. :) So, now we are just playing a waiting game. If I haven't gone into labor by next Friday he will induce me then. I also have another appointment next Wednesday, but HOPEFULLY he comes this weekend or even tonight would be fine with me :) And it just so happens my doctor is on call this weekend, so that would work out great too. But either way, my son will be here by next Friday. Which is still really exciting! Just an update for ya'll. :)

2 comments:

Andrew & Megan said...

Thats so exciting Mel! I hope you don't have to wait until next Friday, but if it turns out that way I'm sure the wait will be worth it :)

Natalie Marie said...

You know he's just holding out for the best day of the year- he's holding out for Sunday, I just know it