Well here is the skinny. Hudson was born with a little bit of jaundice. Not high risk, but enough that our pediatrician was concerned. So we went and had it checked on Sunday, our dr wanted to check again on Monday and have us come in so he could take a look at him. Well, his levels had gone up instead of down so I went back again today to get it rechecked for the 3rd time. It had gone down a little, but we are going to get it checked a fourth time on Thursday. And we have gone to Logan for the checks so it's a little over an hours drive each way. Luckily on Monday Jayson was able to go with me and today my mother in law came with. So we have just been making sure he is getting enough feedings and right now my sweet little man is sunbathing, hopefully all this helps and we can get rid of that biliruben for good! I am ready to just be home and stay with my son :)
I can't believe he is here. It still is surreal that he is. But I love being a mommy and I love to hold and snuggle my son. I have started calling him my little "shuga bean" haha. And I think "bean" might stick for short! :) Jayson thinks I'm weird but it just came out one day and it has stuck. But really Hudson is such a good baby. He sleeps really well throughout the night, and is not very fussy. He has been so tough to get the biliruben tests done every day since he has been born. He cries just a little, but he is one tough cookie. Well, I have taken like a million pictures of him since we have been home but I haven't put them on my laptop yet so more pictures coming next time! :) Hope everyone is well!
No comments:
Post a Comment