Saturday, November 14, 2009

Welcome home Hudson!

Today we finally made it home from the hospital. It was snowing a little bit when we left Logan, but the drive was really good. Hudson was so good the entire way home. He didn't cry once until we got to the post office just up the street from our house. It was wonderful and I got a much needed nap on the way :) Hudson has a little bit of jaundice, so we are heading back to the hospital tomorrow to check his levels again. Hopefully they have gone down. When we got home today there was some really cute blue balloons and a welcome home sign on our front door, and Jayson and I enjoyed the enchiladas my mother in law made for us and brought over while we were gone and left in our fridge :) It really has been a great day. Hudson is such a great baby, he hardly ever fusses or cries. He has been especially good at night. SO I pretty much have the perfect son!! :) Well, I feel like I could go on and on about everything but really all is well and we are looking forward to enjoying our new little bundle of joy! Here are a bunch of pictures from the hospital. Jayson helped give him his first bath right there in my room, and the nurse did his hair in a little mohawk like his Uncle Ben and Uncle Anthony do :) It was so stinking cute. And then there are pictures of his little outfit coming home, and the beanie that my mom's friend from work got for him, that was just a little bit too small. But anyways...here are the pictures!












3 comments:

Gordon and Robyn said...

I'm all teary-eyed :) He is so beautiful, but I bet I don't need to tell you that, huh ;)
I love how much hair he has. And I can't believe my baby was that small only 7 weeks ago :( growing too fast
So happy for you!

katieltj said...

He is SUCH a little cutie! I'm so happy for you guys!

Destiny said...

yeah! Congrats you two! My new nephew is gorgeous! Call me if you need anything! Love ya both! Destiny