Thursday, November 12, 2009

Welcome to the world!!



Welcome to the world Hudson Allan Limb!! He came into our family today at 2:24 pm. He weighed 6 pounds 10 ounces, and was 19.5 inches long. I had contractions last night from about 10 pm until about 2 am this morning. They got about 5 minutes apart and were pretty darn strong. So Jayson and I got to the Logan hospital at about 3:30 this morning. By 7 I was dialated to a 3, then at 10:30 I was a 6, then at noon I was an 8 and when my nurse checked me my water broke. I got my epidural at about 9:00 this morning. Which was wonderful. I was having a really hard time with the contractions. I started pushing at about 1:30 and before an hour he came into this world. :) It was such an amazing and beautiful experience. My mom was able to make it in time to be there, and Jayson was able to be there which was a big relief. So we are going to enjoy our sweet son all weekend!! :) Thanks for all the love and support from everyone. We should be coming home Saturday...but we will see. :) Love ya'll more pictures and everything later.

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Yay!!! he is so handsome :) congrats. Hope you are both doing well.

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Oh he is perfect and love the name!

katieltj said...

Cograts! I'm so happy he's here! And I hope you guys enjoy him for more than just the weekend! ;-) Can't wait to meet the little fella!

Heather said...

He is adorable! It's an AMAZING experience isn't it! Hope you both are doing well!

Gordon and Robyn said...

He is so tiny and cute I could cry! I am so happy for you. Isn't it just amazing?! Have a great time getting to know your precious baby!

Love the name!

KymandKalab said...

I checked your blog today not expecting anything but YAY! I bet you are sooooo excited to have him here. I like his name and he's such a cute little guy. Congrats!

the elfors said...

conrats mel he is adorable!