Saturday, May 17, 2014

Can it be summer?


We finally got the boys' jeep out of storage and they thoroughly enjoyed it all day today. Hopefully it doesn't snow anymore! It was such a beautiful day today, I have really been craving some sunshine!

We rode up to Grandma and Grandpas in the jeep. I was so impressed that it had no problem running with me sitting on the back :) I could totally make something up saying Hudson told me to get on and ride, but nope it was totally my idea. Some days I want to feel like a kid too :)

Colt and I sitting in the porch enjoying some cereal.
We had to take a quick swing while we were at grandmas.
These two had such a great day as were so worn out by the time bedtime came around. I love getting to spend my days with these two sweet boys. 

No comments: