Today was a great day. It started out with a workout at the church. We were a little early so while we waited we jammed out to Let It Go.
While I worked out with my friends Colt ran himself ragged at the church. He needed a nap and it was fun to snuggle him for a bit. I wish I could slow down time and keep him my baby for longer!
I love watching my kids sleep. They always look so peaceful.
These two were having a special brother bonding monent before we went outside, and I'm glad I caught it!
Colt loves reading. He has quite a few of our regular bedtime books memorized and I love hearing him repeat them.
And this is how my day ended. This is how they sat the entire time I read scriptures. It was the sweetest :)






No comments:
Post a Comment