Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Helicopter

When Hudson had to get stitches while Jayson and I were in Mexico, Jeanie let Hudson play with a little helicopter Rick had around to make him feel better, and since then Hudson has just been obsessed with helicopters and wanting one. Who knew that Jayson would be just as, if not more excited than the boys to get one and fly it around. It was raining yesterday so we had to go up to the church to check out it's capabilities. Jayson is such a good dad and it was so fun watching my three boys play together.

3 comments:

*S.Udy* said...

Scott has gotten a couple of those little helicopters because he plays with them so hard! We just got to love our oversized boys. :) Thanks for commenting on my blog! Your boys are adorable and I hope you all are doing well! Thanks for keeping in touch!

LiMb FaMiLy said...

Haha I'm glad my husband isn't the only one :)

LiMb FaMiLy said...

Haha I'm glad my husband isn't the only one :)