Today was a really relaxing Sunday. After church, where Jayson and I taught our new CTR 7 class, we headed over to Jeanie's for dinner. The boys insisted on riding their jeep up there, and I have a feeling they are going to put a lot of miles on that thing this summer. After dinner we all just relaxed and watched the kids play. It was kind of an overcast day and I think that kind of put me in a mood where I just wanted to snuggle up with my boys and enjoy the moment. I'm glad I caught that sweet moment of the boys snuggling with Maria. I can't believe she is going home in a few weeks. I am really going to miss that girl. She has truly become a part of our family and I am so grateful she came to Rick and Jeanie. She is a special girl. Jayson and I are definitely planning a trip to Mexico to go visit her, and to go eat some more delicious Mexican food. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment