Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Library Day



When Jayson got home this morning we headed up to the campsite we will be staying at over the weekend and got some of the dead logs moved. It was a nice quick trip, and made me and the boys excited for the weekend. I love living so close to such beautiful places, and it will be so nice to get away from everything for a bit.


After Jayson went to bed the boys watched a movie on the ipad while I got some dishes and laundry done. Then we headed over to my friend Krista's so she could help me edit the formal pictures I took for my little sister. Then we went to the park and to the library. It has become a weekly tradition to go to the library. 
The rest of the day went by pretty normally. I absolutely love my life how it is right now and I wish I could slow down time, it seems to be just flashing by so fast.

No comments: