I sure do love these two sweet boys of mine. Motherhood has been an amazing journey so far for me. Hudson came to our family at a completely unexpected time, but I know he came when he was supposed to. He has taught me so much about life. He is a smart, kind, and loving boy who really keeps me on my toes.
Colt is my sweet baby. He brings a special spirit to our family. He is so certain of himself and has the sweetest personality. He keeps me laughing all day. He has such a special relationship with Hudson and I'm so grateful they have each other.
I could never have imagined how muh being a mom would challenge and change me for the better. Even though there are days where I feel like I'm running around like a chicken with it's head cut off and most days I go to bed thinking of the millions of ways I could have done better, I know that I am supposed to be in charge of and care for these two sweet spirits. It's a responsibility I love having and I just hope and pray I can teach them to be good people who know that they are loved.
I'm also so grateful for the man who made it possible for me to be a mom. Jayson is the most amazing person I have ever met. He completes me in a way I didn't understand possible. He loves me and I him in a completely intense and beautiful way. I'm grateful for his mom that taught him so much. And I'm grateful that she continues to love and teach both of us :)
Happy Mothers Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment