Monday, June 16, 2014

A busy weekend




Our busy weekend started with some Saturday morning snuggle selfies.
I love bountiful basket week! We got some great stuff this week!
And this little dude melts my heart.
Jayson had his ten year reunion from high school on Saturday. It was fun to catch up with everyone. Jayson graduated with 32 people and about half showed up, which I think is a great turn out! They read the class prophesy, and Jayson's was that he would be racing nascar. I think raising two boys could qualify for that sometimes.



After the reunion we went to the park to play for a bit. It was beautiful weather!




We spent Father's Day at Rick and Jeanie's enjoying steak and potatoes, which I feel like essential on this "man holiday". 
I'm so grateful for Jayson and the father he is to our children. He was definitely raised by a wonderful man to. I love how hardworking he is, and how he alwas takes the time with our boys to teach them things and show his love for them. Happy Father's Day babe! I think our kids have the best dad in the world! 
And side note Jayson is recovering really well from surgery :)

No comments: