Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The bite


That is a bite mark right there on Hudson's back. From his brother. I mean seriously these two never cease to amaze me. They were playing so good together for like an hour, and then bam. And neither of them would say why this happened.
I put Colt in time out in our hallway and he was crying for quite a while, then it got quiet. Apparently it's very taxing beating up your brother.
And because I don't want to end the post on a bad note, here is a picture of some flowers from my mother in laws. The lilac sure makes me house smell delicious. And here's to hoping tomorrow is a better, bite free day.

2 comments:

*S.Udy* said...

Sun sun sun! I'm a little envious right now. It looks like you all are going to have a fabulous summer! Hopefully with no more biting :)

LiMb FaMiLy said...

Haha I hope we do have more sun and less biting :)