Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Busy busy


This week has already been so busy. On Tuesday I helped run the polls for the election here in Randolph. It was all day and even though it was a little slow at times, I had a great time seeing and visiting people I don't normally get to see.




Story time today was all about fire fighters. Hudson was so cute answering all the questions. He explained that if there is smoke you need to crawl, and he even demonstrated stop drop and roll. T was really cute. The boys really enjoyed it, and it made them feel so good to have their dad being a volunteer with the fire department. We are so proud!

Before I left for work we took some obviously needed selfies. The boys love using the camera on our phones.

While I was at work the boys had so much fun playing with their daddy and playing with some fun clay.

And the best part of today was getting to FaceTime with our favorite Mexican :) it was so good to catch up with Maria for a minute. My boys miss her so much, they loved talking to her.
Even though it's been a busy week it has been really good to stay busy and have things to do. But here is to a hopefully more relaxing rest of the week.

No comments: