Monday, June 2, 2014

Start of summer




We came down early from camping to go to Cokeville so that Jayson could get a foot zone. If you've never heard of a foot zone, google it, then go get one. They are amazing!! While he was getting zoned the boys and I played at the park.
No trip to Cokeville is complete without some train watching.
The boys had a little carwash outside the other day, it was quite a hit.

I was sick last week, and Jayson was so good to do so much for me. When he got home from work he took the kids outside to run around and catch some bugs. They definitely enjoyed that.




Aunt Tasha came over to Randolph the other day to do some hair, and I added the boys hair to the list. Now they have cute summer haircuts and look so much older! Colt also enjoyed some Nutella sandwiches that day. I think all these fun things definitely qualify us for an amazing start to summer. I can't believe it's already June! 

No comments: