Monday, June 2, 2014

Oh Monday



This morning started out with a big breakfast. I like to save big breakfasts for the weekend, but we didn't get to it this last weekend so Hudson felt a little ripped off. He woke up this morning and told me today was pancake day, and I just couldn't say no to his sweet face.




The rest of our day went pretty much like usual. I worked on getting my house back in order from being sick, and the boys enjoyed some sprinkler time in the sun. Then tonight we went to the park when Jayson got home to enjoy a little goodbye BBQ for Maria and the other two foreign exchange girls, but I didn't take any pictures while we were there... It was uneventful for the most part. Besides Hudson's monster for when we left. That kid was worn right out. As am I. And tomorrow is another busy day.

No comments: