We took Maria to lunch the day before she left. While she was here my kids really loved spending time with her and really formed a special bond with her. Colt especially had a special place in his heart for "moria". He loved sharing his breadsticks with her while we were eating.
We went to Salt Lake to say goodbye to Maria, and we got there a little early and sat in the park and wait.
It was really bitter sweet saying goodbye to her. We have come to love her like family. But I'm so excited for her, and I know she was missing her family too. And plans are already in the works to go and visit her :) it's another great excuse we have to go to Mexico!
My friend Krista has been wanting to start doing beauty photography. I was her guinea pig. It was fun :)
Some days I feel like pinching myself to make sure these amazing boys are really mine. I love these three so much. They keep me entertained and really make me feel loved. I'm so blessed!
Trampoline selfies!
We went to Jeanie's for a bit tonight and took some selfies with this cute princess!
Hudson loved building towers at grandmas tonight. It was the perfect end to our busy weekend.



















No comments:
Post a Comment