Thursday, June 19, 2014

Helicopters never get old




This was the scene I saw as I left to go to work yesterday. I'm working at the Randolph store for awhile while Jayson is off for his recovery. It's been really fun getting to see people I don't always see and meeting new people. Even though we have lived in Randolph for 5 years I still feel like the new kid on the block. So it has been fun.


So potty training round two with this dude has been so much better than the first time I tried. He wants to do it, and has only had a few accidents in the last few days, it's been great! 

And this was the scene when I got home. Jayson said they had played with their helicopters for 3 hours while I was gone, and then had spent the rest of the time fixing one that had flown into a wall. Those helicopters were totally worth the 25 bucks. I love that my boys are getting to have some special time with their daddy, even though I wish it was under different circumstances, we are making some lemonade from the lemons we got!

No comments: