Colt and daddy doing some tricks when we came home from the jbar customer appreciation day.
Jayson had surgery today, and while I took him to Logan Auntie Katie and Uncle Jordan came to visit and watch the boys. The boys absolutely loved it. They love their Auntie and have such a fun and special relationship with her. Colt even mentioned that Uncle Jordan is his favorite :) Hudson also loved getting down on his knee and kissing Katie's hand and telling her it was because she is a princess, talk about a heart melter!
Jayson tore a ligament in his wrist back in March and he just had surgery today to fix it. We are so glad Jordan and Katie could come and watch the kids. The surgery was only an hour long and they ended up just putting one staple to keep the two bones j the hand together and let the ligament heal itself. So now are lucky enough to have Jayson home for the next 6-8 weeks :) it's definitely bitter sweet having him home. I wish it was on different circumstances but I'll take what I can get :)















No comments:
Post a Comment